Sunday, August 31, 2008

Quick Snack for Kids, and me too

So, yes I know this really isn't a superior recipe, but I thought I would share because my kids request this snack all the time. I am a little embarrassed that this is my first post, and it is such a silly one, oh well, I will have to put up so real recipes later.

Cinnamon Yogurt and Apples
1/2 C Plain Yogurt Low Fat or Fat Free
TT Cinnamon
TT Sugar or Splenda
Apple Slices

Mix the first three ingredients together in a small bowl, like a cereal bowl. Slice up an apple and let you kiddos dip to their hearts content in the yogurt mixture.

2 comments:

Rayburn Family said...

I think it's a great post! I'm always looking for healthy snacks for Nathan.

kg said...

I made this for a Cub Scout den meeting and they licked the bowl clean!